Beach Puddle

Beach Puddle
Memories of St Helens weekend.

Wednesday 7 September 2011

so you think you can dance...

whoa....i have been busy of late helping my daughter emma sew zacs costumes for 'Oliver' and the dance comps.
 Summer (5) danced with her group in the non competitive section on Sunday.. they did extremely well with the tap dance and looked fabulous in a red cowgirl outfits  with tutu etc.the judge had some very good comments for them. Zac (10) danced today in his tap solo and I thought he did fantasticly well even though the judge didn't award him any prize.  apparently he didn't quite keep in time..so what ! i recon he is a winner just getting up there on stage and dancing anyway. Btw  all the other dancers were very good too. Well done to all of you.
 I had a visit from Rowena from Oatlands Handmade  and she selected quite a few bits and pieces for the shop and purchased a lot of my buttons..thanks Tracy.
  I have also been busy throwing cups and saucers for Sussanah at  the Mill Providore and some bowls for my KT and another customer.
 and a huge birthday hug for my grandson Konrad who is 4 today.!!!!
And tommorrow work again and watching Zac dance a duo in the morning. No rest for the wicked....

No comments:

Post a Comment