Beach Puddle

Beach Puddle
Memories of St Helens weekend.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

TaeKwondo or Dancing

Last night was Taekwondo....didn't get on to well , can't put my finger on the reason why , previous times have been ok , it is a pretty hard workout but I have managed ,really you can only do what you can do after all anyway I sort of had a little tanty and sat out the last 15 or 20 mins..maybe next week will be better.
  Tonight it was dancing with Maryanne, now I really enjoyed it, lots of slow easy stretches and no push push push lots of fun and I even learnt some dance steps, keeping in time with the music is another story, I am tempted to drop the big T but will keep on for the time being as I know I need the excersize and it is fun when I am not out of sorts. 
 I did some wire work with my students today and made a little basket myself, also had a visit from Emma and Summer in the morning and Sarah and Craig in the afternoon.
Still havn't  sorted how to post pics , might wait till Trace gets back and ask her advice.
Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment