Beach Puddle

Beach Puddle
Memories of St Helens weekend.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

busy,busy,busy

Friday has come and gone we had a fairly quiet day.My KT came to the studio and spent an hour or so making some clay pieces for a stall she is having in a few months.I dried off  the paper I made and after driving KT around and to pick up her car I stitched some very simple books and got some more ready to stitch together.
  We spent the weekend at Sarah's in Ringarooma (another birthday....July is the month for em in our family.)
Left there Sunday arvo hoping we don't pick up the tummy bug they had !!!We drove over the mountain and saw the dam age left by the big snowfalls and wind we had a few weeks ago.There was still snow and frost in some parts.
  Speaking of frosts we have been having some doosies , the grass was crunching underfoot when I came in an hour ago so another one coming up.  Did two days relief teaching in the pottery Mon and Tues and am looking forward to a few days at the  studio to catch up on some of my own work.
  Oh yeah it's Summer's 5th birthday tommorrow !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment