Beach Puddle

Beach Puddle
Memories of St Helens weekend.

Thursday 21 July 2011

It's Thursday already

Wow had a fantastic day teaching Diploma students paper making ....
we used lots of scraps of mount board ..courtesy of Philcam our local art supply shop, brown paper bags, some natural fibre and some very pretty coloured serviettes for those who wanted colour.

 There were about 20 students and I would say a few hundred pieces of paper produced in all the colours of the rainbow I am pretty sure they all had fun and learnt something today. I am looking forward to seeing what they do with it.
 
 I also showed them how to make a very simple little book with no stitching or glueing....

 Of course I ended up using up the pulp and made a few pages myself .

 AND TOMMORROW IS STITCHING DAY AT TIN SHED.....I must think aout what I am going to do!!!

1 comment: