Beach Puddle

Beach Puddle
Memories of St Helens weekend.

Sunday 3 July 2011

Rainy Sunday

It has been raining non stop for hmm 20 hours I think.... Oh well it is winter!!!
 I drove up the north west today to join my auntie and a heap of other family and friends to celebrate her 70th Birthday.... yummy food and the bestest cake ...
well done Vanessa...Auntie Gloria just loved it and so did everyone else a true work of art and it tasted delicious....all those handmade choc and icing roses , impressed.

 some water colour paper I popped in the dye pots.....and another batch of paper using natural fibres cooked up and recycled matt board. Cath wants me to make a book for her friends mum who will be 90 in Sept, she draws and writes poetry and stuff so I may have to size some of the paper so the ink won't run.
Oh and for those interested paper making went well on Friday I had a visit from Pauline and Beth who both bought some show and tell...lovely dying and stitching pieces they have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment